About Baker Tilly
With member firms from coast to coast, the Baker Tilly Canada Cooperative is one of the country’s largest associations of chartered professional accounting firms. As an all-Canadian network, we have a longstanding reputation for value-added audit, tax and advisory solutions, due to the depth and breadth of our in-house skills, customized offerings and service excellence.
Through our strong network infrastructure, shared expertise, resources and offices across the country, our independent member firms provide clients ranging in size from large, publicly traded companies to owner-managed and emerging businesses with a full complement of professional services across every major industry sector.
Nova Scotia Stick Curling
The NSSCCL will be expanding to 16 teams (8 Women’s and 8 Open Division) this year.
The format has also changed this year and each team will participate in three tournaments.
December 4-5, 2021 Bridgewater Round robin play to determine seeding
January 15-16, 2022 Wolfville Seeded pool play for divisional championship
November 27-28, 2021 Lakeshore Round robin play to determine seeding
January 15 -16, 2022 Wolfville Seeded pool play for divisional championship
January 28-30, 2022 TBA Double elimination seeded play – overall champion
- Application forms to participate in the league will be available later in the fall.
- First priority will be given to returning teams
- Second priority will be given to two person teams registering for their three tournaments
- Third priority will be given to multi-person teams (2 of X# registered) committing to fielding a team for all three tournaments
- Any remaining spots will be opened up to teams from other provinces
Congratulations to our 2020
Competitive League Champions
Dave MacDougal and John Cameron
Club & Team Info
The Club and Team Information page is password protected. Contact Bruce for the password.
Board of Directors
To contact the chair please scroll down to contact form below.
COMPETITIVE LEAGUE PDFs
Contact NS Stick Curling